Stage Artz and Covid-19 – 2022
To keep everyone safe during this difficult time, there are some guidelines we need to adhere to.
Please take the time to read the class information and restrictions below:
- Students and parents will be notified immediately if any classes need to be changed or cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions. Refunds or credits will be given for any classes that are cancelled.
- As the restrictions are prone to change, we ask that everyone aged 12yrs and over please bring a mask to class. The teachers will keep students up to date with mask restrictions and remind them when they are required to wear masks during class. We understand it is difficult to dance, sing and act whilst wearing a face mask. When restrictions allow, students will be permitted to take their masks off during class. We respect the fact that some students may prefer to wear a mask at all times, even when mask restrictions have eased.
- If any student or member of a student’s household tests positive for Covid-19 (on a PCR or rapid test), Stage Artz must be notified immediately. The student will need to stay away from class for 7 days.
- Students aged 16yrs and over must be double vaccinated or have evidence of medical exemption. All Stage Artz teachers are fully vaccinated.
- Anyone entering the hall/classroom who is not an enrolled student of Stage Artz must see the teacher to sign in or scan our Stage Artz QR code.
- It is important to avoid congregating outside the hall/rooms before and after class. Students should arrive no more than 5 minutes before their class starts. We ask that students please maintain social distancing and refrain from any body contact (e.g. hugging, high fives, etc.). Students must leave the grounds as soon as their class has ended.
- After drop off, parents of young children must vacate the school grounds. Parents are asked to please pick up on time as students will be unsupervised once they leave the classroom.
- When entering and exiting the classroom, students will be asked to sanitise their hands at the station near the door.
- Students should bring a drink bottle to class for personal use (no sharing of drinks or food). No eating will be permitted during classtime.
- Strict maximums apply to class sizes & room capacity.
Looking forward to seeing you all very soon.
Sam & the Stage Artz Teachers