Each year, Stage Artz School & Stage Artz Theatre Company combine to produce a family musical production which is performed at Glen Street Theatre:
- 2022 – SEUSSICAL THE MUSICAL – back due to popular demand!
- 2021 – cancelled due to Covid-19
- 2020 –cancelled due to Covid-19
- 2019 – MARY POPPINS
- 2018 – DISNEY’S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
- 2017 – HONK!
- 2016 – THE LITTLE MERMAID
- 2015 – CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG
- 2014 – OLIVER
- 2013 – ALICE THE MUSICAL
- 2012 – THE EMPEROR’S NEW CLOTHES – A New Musical!
- 2011 – PETER PAN
- 2010 – SEUSSICAL THE MUSICAL
- 2009 – JUST SO – The Australian Premiere
- 2008 – THE SIGN OF THE SEAHORSE – NSW premiere of Graeme Base’s musical
- 2007 – THE WIZARD OF OZ
- 2006 – DISNEY’S BEAUTY & THE BEAST
- 2005 – SEUSSICAL THE MUSICAL
- 2004 – HONK! – Winner of the Olivier Award for Best Musical
- 2003 – CASPER THE MUSICAL – The Australian Premiere
- 2002 – STUART LITTLE
- 2001 – ALADDIN
Since 2003, all profits from the Stage Artz Annual Musical Production have been donated to The Children’s Hospital at Westmead. Cast members aged from 4 years to adult have banded together each year to create a sensational show and raise money for the kids at Westmead. As well as attending regular rehearsals, cast members also assist in extra fundraising activities to help cover initial production costs, leaving a large portion of ticket sales for hospital donation.
Stage Artz Charity Musicals have collectively raised $309,000 for the children’s hospital. In 2010, Stage Artz was awarded Major Donor Status at The Children’s Hospital Westmead and in 2015 the hospital acknowledged Stage Artz as a Lifetime Partner. Since then, Stage Artz has been recognised as an official Hospital Benefactor.
For adults, the opportunity to perform with, for and in aid of children is exciting and rewarding. For young students, being on stage with experienced adult performers while raising money to help other kids is an experience they will never forget.